Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Super Bowl recap

What. Up.

4 out of 22 right.... horrid

however I did guess Kim Kardashian's shirts color right, so I guess its not a total lost.

I did think the Super Bowl was great and I could not have been more pleased with a Saints victory. It brought tears of joy to my eyes to see Peyton Manning lose. The Colts got by on one of the easiest NFL schedules this year and with all the hate Tom Brady gets and all love Manning gets, maybe, just maybe his performance here in the super bowl will put the argument of who is better to rest. If it had not been for that miracle catch by David Tyree a few years ago, we would not even be having this discussion, but after this super bowl, I think the answer is clear, Peyton Manning isn't even better than Drew Brees.....

The half time show stunk. Don't get me wrong, I'm a HUGE fan of The Who and love their music, I thought the stage and visuals were amazing, its just I was worried that Roger Daltrey and Pete Townshend were not going to live through the whole performance, and not one single guitar smashed!!!....sad really. At least they got it right with Carrie Underwood....she looked amazing!

So, what about the Super Bowl ads you ask..... In general, they sucked... in my opinion, here are the top 3....

ok, I'm off to work..... I have some gambling debt to pay off.....

-J.

No comments:

Post a Comment