Sunday, February 7, 2010

It's Super Bowl TIME!!


What. Up.

"He waited for his revenge, for the time that it would hurt them the most..... SUPER BOWL TIME!"
-Ace Ventura

The Super Bowl is once a year, and of all the movie's I could quote for great super bowl quotes, my favorite is Ace Ventura: Pet Detective.... I have no idea why, other than it makes me laugh every time I hear them and the fact that it's in Miami this year is a plus!

So, I wouldn't call myself a gambler*, but Las Vegas makes it too fun to not place a few bets... so without further adieu my 2010 Super Bowl Bet Picks....

1. Who wins the coin toss? ... Saints
2. Who Scores First? ... Colts
3. First team turnover? ... Saints
4. Player on that team? ... Reggie Bush
5. Will Reggie Bush Score a TD? ... Yes
6. What is the color of the Gatorade Bath? ... Lemon/Line(Yellow)
7. How many guitars will be smashed during the Half Time show? ... 4
8. Score after 1st quarter? ... 10-7 Colts
9. Score at Half Time? ... 21-20 Colts
10. Score after 3rd quarter? ... 35-32 Colts
11. How many times will Pete Townshend do his legendary windmill move? ... 5
12. How many time will Hurricane Katrina be mentioned? ... 62
13. What color top will Kim Kardashian be wearing? ... Black
14. How many time will CBS show:
Eli Manning? ... 20
Kim Kardashian? ... 15
Tony Dungy? ... 10
South Beach? ... 30
Bourbon St.? ... 12
Kendra from GND? ... 2
15. Show most promoted on CBS? ... Undercover Boss
16. Super Bowl Champion? ... Saints!
17. Final Score? ... 45-42 Saints

Shows about to start..... lets see how how I do and If I will need to go to work on Monday to make some money.....

*J. Newbury in no way encourages gambling unless you are absolutely sure you can win, like me.

Ok off to watch Snow Flake...

-J.

No comments:

Post a Comment