Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow Day

What. Up.

First off, can I say that I think I have made the wrong decision in life of what to be when I grow up..... why would I want to be anything else other than a weather man. Tell me, what job is there that you can be wrong MORE than 50% of the time and still keep your job? Oh, thats right, A WEATHERMAN! Yes its fun to get out of work early every once in a blue moon, or get a snow day from school, but the real problem is the economic impact of these warnings. Last night Boston was a ghost town. Shops and restaurants all closed. These small business all lost tons of potential sales and there was basically no reason for it. Here at J. Newbury we strong support small businesses!

Was it a lot safer for the workers......... yes, and had it been as bad as they thought......yes it would have been the right call, and I guess its still better to be safe than sorry, but still! These guys never get it right.

Yes, they knew D.C. was getting hit hard, thats because all they had to do was watch the news crews get blown over........

Anyway, as some of you may know, Peter J. boarded a plane to the British Virgin Islands today at 4am for week vacation sailing around the islands on a charted Catamaran. Now don't get to jealous just yet, there is no plumbing on this boat, meaning poor peter will have to use the ocean for everything.... (thats right, not just peeing).....so, beware of where your bottled water is from this week.....

So, I'm in charge of the blog for the whole week!!! WHOO HOO! I can do and say whatever the hell I want and I dont have to listen to pete tell me how............ AMAZING my posts are, trust me he said this! So HA! What. up. fist pump....
(Fact: with Peter J. not blogging, viewership will decrease 75%, while readership will decrease 96%, Thanks mom for still reading)

-J.

No comments:

Post a Comment