Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Habit Attack!

What. Up.

So, here I sit in Emerson's Library. I have spent the better part of the last 6 hours writing a paper on the Toyota recall and feel that my brain is slowly melting....

I did however discover the coolest new band and song.... Band: The XX and Song: "intro" trust me, listen to it. It has this spooky hollow inspirational sound to it.

So, as i finish my paper and tire of listening to that song for the 100th time I guess I was hoping to be hit with some sort of inspiration or an electrical charge of some sort to motivate me to walk down stairs and hit up the GYM. Possibly a female co-ed dressed in gym attire looking for a stretching partner.... that would sure do the trick.... hell, i would be sprinting down there....

but, alas...... nothing (no real shocker there)

then, all of a sudden my computer made that awesome MAC sound that tells you someone loves you (usually its Rugby telling me about a lovely sale or Capital One telling me about a lovely bill I owe, but whatever, I'll take what I can get) but no, this was an e-mail from a human! and it reads:

"The other day I was walking through South Boston and stopped in at one of my fav. boutique clothing stores in the area...I bought a shirt there with a motorcycle on it, and realized it was by J.Newbury...something clicked, and I recognized the name, realizing it was your brand! Congrats on such a cool concept, and thanks for the great shirt! See you around beantown."

AMAZING! A long-time friend sees a cool shirt in Habit South Boston and buys it, only later to discover that this cool new J. Newbury tee she just got is from a long time friend she knows company. If that isn't inspiration, I don't know what is.....

Fear not world..... Peter J. and I are currently working diligently on J. Newbury's summer line... it is going to be stupid cool and blow peoples minds away! (no pressure on us)

Energy restored..... off to gym!

-J.

No comments:

Post a Comment