Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Good morning Allston…Boston…America…World.

It’s shaping up to be another fantastic day here in Boston. A chimpanzee could do my job, and the majority of the people I will interact with today have to personality of a cadaver…but…the sun is out. C’mon, that has to count for something. Seeing as my ADD could kick in at any moment and cause me to spill into a river of nonsensical ranting, I’ll begin today’s entry with something productive (if only to get it out of the way).

J. Newbury will begin the release of its new line for spring/summer in the next few months. We hope to have a minimum of six new pieces, as well as the return of a few old favorites in different washes and color options. This collection is inspired by the timeless treasures of surf and sand, and will pay homage to the over romanticized Hollywood ideals that we all fall into the minute the weather begins to improve. Keep an eye out, and I’ll be sure to upload several super-secret spy photos in the days and weeks to follow. Until next time, if you have color preferences…shirt ideas…drop me a line…I’d be happy to steal them.

Now, If you’ll excuse me, I have a train to catch.

-Peter J.

No comments:

Post a Comment