Monday, March 15, 2010


What. Up.

Long time no talk...... i feel like this is almost awkward between us..... you know, we used to be so close and then one day I got fat and we never spoke again.....

Well, IM BACK!

Sorry for the delay people but J. Newbury has been heating up and I mean HOT! Peter J. and I have been working... literally ...around the clock. We have some VERY exciting news about the Summer Collection, new store locations and what we have in the works for the next few months as we finally say good bye to this horribly shitty weather and welcome in Tee-Shirt Weather!

But first we need to give a huge THANK YOU to an amazing photographer! Allison Seaman! (yes, I know, like the people who fish on boats) Here at J. Newbury, we are so lucky to be close with Allison who generously offered to shoot all the photos for our new updated web-site! Thanks to her we look professional! I would urge you to check out Allison's personal Photo Blog Here! It's such a fun blog to read full of great photos and she's WAY more reliable at updating posts than I am! So go...... now, check it out..... what are you waiting for...... yes I know J. Newbury rocks.... but go, this is your one free pass! It's that good!

So, Thanks Allison, J. Newbury looks forward to working with you again soon!

p.s. she just sent me a TON more awesome photos she took..... so check back soon to see them here and on Facebook!

Cheers,
-J.



No comments:

Post a Comment